Web Developer Intern
At Juvonno, we’re a big proponent that learning continues outside of the classroom. As a post-secondary student working at Juvonno, you’ll grow quickly by taking on responsibility, making an impact on core projects, learning from Senior Web Developers, and consistently improving your craft. We want you to get a meaningful experience, have you build awesome stuff, and help you continue on your learning journey.
We’re looking for a Web Developer Intern to join us! As an intern, you’ll take on a variety of projects like front-end development, building client websites, and maintaining and innovating Juvonno.com. As a web developer, you’ll collaborate with stakeholders inside and outside of the organization including clients, marketing, design, and software engineering. You’ll work with as much autonomy as a Senior Web Developer and continuously be supported as a human being, not just as an engineer.
• Currently enrolled in a post-secondary web development program
• Have built sites using CMSs (WordPress, Squarespace, Weebly, Wix, Shopify, etc.)
• A constant desire to learn and improve
• Bring a passion for development and an eagerness to build awesome stuff
• You’re a generally awesome, fun human being. We always want to make the office a better place to work for everyone here!
It’s helpful if you have…
• Worked with and are proficient with WordPress
• Some UI/UX experience, and you’re excited to learn more about the Juvonno platform
Juvonno is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply for this job