Software Engineer Intern
At Juvonno, we’re a big proponent that learning continues outside of the classroom. As post-secondary students working at Juvonno, you’ll grow quickly by taking on responsibility, making an impact on core projects, learning from Senior Engineers, and consistently improving your craft. We want you to get a meaningful experience, have you build awesome stuff, and help you continue on your learning journey.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer Intern to join us! As an intern, you’ll take on a variety of projects like building new features, testing infrastructure, and designing data models. As a software engineer, you’ll help us to maintain and improve our code base, work closely with multiple teams to improve Juvonno, and be involved in everything from strategic planning to feature launch plans. You’ll work with as much autonomy as a Senior Engineer, see how a successful company operates, and continuously be supported as a human being, not just as an engineer.
• Currently enrolled in a post-secondary computer science program
• Strong computer science background
• Have sound judgement for balancing short term wins with long term code maintainability
• A constant desire to learn and improve
• Bring a passion for development and an eagerness to build awesome stuff
• You’re a generally awesome, fun human being. We always want to make the office a better place to work for everyone here!
It’s helpful if you have…
• Worked on projects beyond coursework
• Some PHP experience
Juvonno is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply for this job