Senior Software Engineer
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
At Juvonno, we’re building clinic management & EMR (Electronic Medical Record) software to help enterprise clinics run more efficiently. Our engineering team works closely with our UI/UX team and Product Managers to continuously improve Juvonno for our customers. The engineering team is involved in the entire product process – from ideation to post-launch reflection.
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about designing and building highly available, secure, and performant web services. As a senior engineer, you’ll focus on not only developing Juvonno, but also developing the excellent engineering team around you. You’re passionate about helping others contribute more and develop as software engineers. You enjoy the balance of quick but quality execution while building a product that users love. And you should be enthusiastic about building the team and creating a vision for future development.
- At least 7 years of experience as a Full Stack Web Developer
- Experience working with a legacy code base
- Strong understanding of MySQL or similar relational databses
- Solid OOP & design patterns knowledge
- Experience writing clean, reusable, and optimized code
- Someone who’s a generally awesome, fun human being. We always want to make the office a better place to work for every one here!
It’s helpful if you’re…
- Someone who’s worked in health care or business management technology
- Someone who has experience migrating and mitigating legacy code
- Someone who has experience with AWS
- Lead Junior Software Engineers to improve and modernize existing software
- Implement and adhere to modern development practices
- Provide architectural and design recommendations
- Design, develop, and implement new features
- Help lead feature & product scoping
Juvonno is an Equal Opportunities Employer