Junior Software Engineer
As a Junior Software Engineer, your mission is to continuously improve the Juvonno platform while learning from the Senior Software Engineers. You will build and operate the software that allows for Juvonno’s deep functionality and security. Each day, you’ll be combining industry best-practices, emerging technology, and your own innovation to continually create the best clinic software application.
We’re looking for a Junior Software Engineer to help our team improve and innovate our platform, while also learning from Senior Engineers as you go. You will help to improve a variety of different features, build new ones, and work closely with UI/UX designers to make your ideas a reality. You’ll join a team that cares deeply about both software development and helping junior engineers further develop their skill set.
• Computer Science or other relevant degree and/or related work experience
• Enjoy building products that help humans do their job better
• Brings a passion for development and an eagerness to build awesome stuff
• You’re looking to continually develop and improve your back-end development skills
• You’re a generally awesome, fun human being. We always want to make the office a better place to work for everyone here!
It’s helpful if you have…
• Worked in healthcare technology
• Understanding of the healthcare industry
• Previously developed or worked with clinic management, business management, or ERP systems.
Juvonno is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply for this job