Junior Software Engineer
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
As a Junior Software Engineer, your mission is to continuously improve the Juvonno platform while learning from the Senior Software Engineers. You will build and operate the software that allows for Juvonno’s deep functionality and security. Each day, you’ll be combining industry best-practices, emerging technology, and your own innovation to continually create the best clinic software application.
We’re looking for a Junior Software Engineer to help our team improve and innovate our platform, while also learning from Senior Engineers as you go. You will help to improve a variety of different features, build new ones, and work closely with UI/UX designers to make your ideas a reality. You’ll join a team that cares deeply about both software development and helping junior engineers further develop their skill set.
- Computer Science or other relevant degree and/or related work experience
- Someone who likes building products that help humans do their job better
- Someone who brings a passion for development and an eagerness to build awesome stuff
- Someone who’s looking to continually develop and improve their back-end development skills
- Someone who’s a generally awesome, fun human being. We always want to make the office a better place to work fo every one here!
It’s helpful if you’re…
- Someone who’s worked in health care technology
- Someone who understands the health care industry
- Someone who has previously developed or worked with clinic management, business management, or ERP systems
Juvonno is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply for this job